• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

2021 Shoulder Length Challenge

faithVA

I shampooed/conditioned/styled today. I can definitely tell my hair is growing when I do a double shampoo. My hair hangs after I rinse and I can tell my hair is past my ears now. Eighty more days until my check-in should give me good growth to compare with April.

I'm wearing a wash and go now but I may put it back into twist mid June and give myself a break. But I want to do at least 2 more wash and goes to see if I can get this gel/water ratio a little better.

I won't know until my wash and go starts to hang whether I'm going to stick with them or just stick with the twist. For now twist are easier and more convenient.

KenyafromCT

I shampooed/conditioned/styled today. I can definitely tell my hair is growing when I do a double shampoo. My hair hangs after I rinse and I can tell my hair is past my ears now. Eighty more days until my check-in should give me good growth to compare with April.

I'm wearing a wash and go now but I may put it back into twist mid June and give myself a break. But I want to do at least 2 more wash and goes to see if I can get this gel/water ratio a little better.

I won't know until my wash and go starts to hang whether I'm going to stick with them or just stick with the twist. For now twist are easier and more convenient.

Hi. What’s a double shampoo?

KenyafromCT

Has anyone used the herb FOTI? It’s a Chinese herb. Apparently is excellent doe hair growth.
I added some to my DIY oil yesterday. I hope I didn’t go overboard with the ingredients. I used the crock pot to infuse them for about 5 hours.

some of the herbs.
bringraj
Nettles
Fenugreek
2 B5 capsules
Lavender
Clary sage
Rosemary
Oregano
Arnica
Soursop
Black tea