• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

Wash And Go, To Grow And To Dazzle 2020 Challenge

GettingKinky

That is good to know. I'm not sure at what length my hair starts to have weight. The front is 6 inches and it still doesn't have much weight. Maybe it is between 8 and 10.

The picture is without product. I love my hair with no product. But as soon as I put anything on it to me it is ruined :lol: But maybe I will figure that out.
@that_loulou on IG styles her son’s hair without any product and it always looks good. Maybe her techniques would work well for you.

GettingKinky

I'm trying to figure out how to get the KCCC method to work because I'm not a fan of ICH lol.

So after you apply the KCKT do you rewet your hair slightly and then add the KCCC? (The container says to add KCCC on very wet hair for tight coils but I'm afraid that it will remove the KCKT I added to my hair.)

Do you apply KCCC in the shower or out of the shower?

I know the As recommended adding some water to KCCC in an applicator bottle. I tried that earlier this week and think I added too much water. I'll try again with less water.
I didn’t like the As method of diluting the custard. I never got a gel cast that way.
I would apply the custard in smallish sections straight from the jar.
Why don’t you like ICH?

faithVA

@that_loulou on IG styles her son’s hair without any product and it always looks good. Maybe her techniques would work well for you.
Thanks. I'm going to try some different things once I can wear a puff. I'm afraid to experiment right now because if it doesn't work out I don't have a back up. I would have to redo my hair and sigh, that sounds painful :lol:

bubbles12345

I didn’t like the As method of diluting the custard. I never got a gel cast that way.
I would apply the custard in smallish sections straight from the jar.
Why don’t you like ICH?

I don't think I know how to use ICH. When I use it with UFD, sometimes it messes up my definition immediately and it dries really hard. Is it supposed to be hard like that? Lol

I get more coils with the KCKTCC method.

Last edited: