• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

MilkChocolateOne

My hair looks super shiny right now, probably due to one or more of these factors:
-Just touched up my color (Ion permanent in blue-black)
-Added the Jazzings clear rinse to my DC and worked out with it for almost an hour
-Lottabody wrap foam for my braid and curl
-Styled using a little bit of castor oil to fluff and separate
What permanent color do you use?

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I know people use the dryer to stretch their roots for lengthier braid outs or twist outs but I’ve found a much better method for me that probably sounds crazy. :look:

I use my flatiron on 300 and just tap the root once after taking out each braid. It stretches the root out for length without the dryer blowing it all around. Been doing it for about six months now almost every wash day with no signs of damage. :yep:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I know people use the dryer to stretch their roots for lengthier braid outs or twist outs but I’ve found a much better method for me that probably sounds crazy. :look:

I use my flatiron on 300 and just tap the root once after taking out each braid. It stretches the root out for length without the dryer blowing it all around. Been doing it for about six months now almost every wash day with no signs of damage. :yep:
Can you post a few pictures in the braid out thread @Rocky91